Real Neat Blog Award
I’m absolutely delighted to have been nominated for this award by the wonderful & ever-encouraging Millie! Millie writes amazing historically inclined stories. She’s a lovely writer with two novels to her credit.
Thank you, Millie for nominating me for this award! 🙂 Do go over & check out her equally amazing blog.
• Put the award logo on your blog.
• Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
• Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
The Questions & Answers:
1. Which is your preferred way of expressing yourself creatively, either on your blog or elsewhere (e.g. art, poetry, photography etc.)– On the blog it’s often through some pieces that I jot down along with the help of photography 🙂
2. What do you like best about blogging?– I get to meet & interact with people from all over, with such myriad & unique dimensions to all, share my profoundest of thoughts, & I also get to read such beautiful pieces / view captivating photographs, of which both Eliot & Ansel Adams might have been a tad bit envious of!
3. What is your favourite genre in books and films/movies, and why?– Gothic,Comedy & Thriller; all of which are atypical to one’s usual life surroundings! :p
4. Which three qualities do you value the most in a good friend?– Trust, Compassion & an Understanding nature!
5. Are you a city-loving person, or do you prefer the quietness of country life? Give your reasons? — Quietness of country life. But with a good Internet Connection 😀
6. Is there any particular time of year where you live that you like the best, and why?– Any time is great when it’s not hot & humid!
7. Do you have a favourite flower? If so, what is it you particularly like about it?– Daisies & Peonies; simply because I think they are such happy flowers! 🙂
Real Neat Blog Award! #2
I’m absolutely delighted to have been nominated again for this award by the amazing & talented Udit aka The Alamanac Of Life! He’s a wonderful blogger/ writer, with works that reflect maturity beyond his years. Do hop on over & check out his equally amazing blog! Thank you, Udit for nominating me!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the given questions.
3. Nominate bloggers.
1) Your favourite book and why?– In Patagonia by Bruce Chatwin. For the adventure! And also for Chatwin’s captivating prose/ writing style!
2) If you could have dinner with anyone in the world right now, who would it be?– Jesus, Shaw, Degas & Marlowe.
3) One song you like?– This. (Okay, I know this isn’t one song but this is the one I absolutely love at the moment!)
4) Pet peeve(s) of yours?– a.) I absolutely detest peanut butter, though uncannily, I like peanuts in general. b.) Alarm clocks going off! c.) Monday morning blues…sigh…
5) Three words to describe you?– Compassion, Empathy & an extreme Lazy goose!
6) One thing/ s you can’t live without?– Novels & Humour ( well, I have a most novel connection with these! Notice the pun, ah, well… 😛
7) Favourite piece of clothing you own?– PJs
8) Your favourite movie and why?– Dil Chahta Hai (adventure), Whiplash(dedication goals), Grand Budapest( Humour)…Serendipity(I’m sappy)
9) What would you be if, you could have been anything? (As a profession).– A photojournalist
10) Your favourite superhero.– Sherlock.